General

1. Make it easier to delete one's account.

Make it easier to delete one's account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. notifying players of new games when they are not online

Make a mobile version or a way to notify you that a new game or event is posted on a certain event site. E.g. a store posted a new game. You are out of the house. It texts you that a new game is available with a brief description of what it is, and then players can log on to sign up

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have I played this scenario?

indicator for games already played or GM'd

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Easier chapter numbering

I'd like it to be easier to edit scenario offerings that play out over multiple sessions so those sessions can be numbered. Right now, AFAICT, you have to create a separate entry for each chapter and it's a bit of a hassle. Some kind of toggle that lets you break it into chapters and them prompts you for the numbers needed would be really convenient.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow one account to register for more than one slot (say, spouses, children)

I bought two tickets to an event, one for me and one for my wife. Couldn't register both of us for the events we wanted to play, though.

This is less of a problem for me because my wife is totally capable of creating her own account! I know people with children who want to bring them to, say, Pathfinder Society events, though. With this model, the kids need their own accounts. Possibly with different email addresses, before you can sign them up for something.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Custom game system values

The list of available game systems is limited, and it would be good if there was a way to add custom/free text values, rather than be restricted to a list.

A list is still a good way to ensure consistency (e.g. "Dungons & Dragons" vs "D&D" vs "Dungeons and Dragons"), and for linked to organized play campaigns.

However there should also be the ability (a separate input field even) to put in a custom / free text value, because there are just so many games out there it would be impossible to include them all in a list, and new…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Multiclass Options for sign up

For D+D and Pathfinder, multi-class characters are an option, but only single class options are available when you mention what class you are playing. Would be more helpful for GM's and players if this was an option.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. sign-up restrictions - level, scheduling conflicts

We are able to specify level ranges for sessions, but there are just guidelines for users. There is no enforcement of levels - neither that the level the user specifies is within the range for the session, nor that the user has entered a level. I would like to have the option of enforcing level restrictions which would 1) require the user enters a level and 2) require that the level entered be within the range specified for the session. I say that I'd like to have the option because some people would probably like to allow people to be…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Game Played/DM'ed Tracking

What games have I played and which character did I play with? What games have I DM'ed and which character did I assign the DM reward to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Game Status Change Notifications

I think it would be great if there was a notification system setup. say I have to cancel Thursdays game and don't have a way to personally notify everyone. If the game gets cancelled an email notification could go out to alert members.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Split tables of same scenario

Allowing 2 (or more) separate tables of the same scenario instead of automatically combining all of them

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a page so players can track games played.

This is coming from the viewpoint of PFS.

Since we cannot replay scenarios unless we use a GM Replay Star, what if you were to include a page on a players profile to indicate when you played a scenario, that way, as you are browsing upcoming games, it would indicate to you as you pushed the "play" button that you've played this scenario before and even warn the GM if someone has signed up that is replaying a scenario.

To further this idea, you could even make a way to indicate what character played this scenario, that way you can…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow attendees to submit sessions for events that can be approved by the event owner

For our event, it would be really useful for us to allow attendees to submit sessions they want to hold during our con. It doesn't appear that Warhorn currently allows an attendee to submit a session--for example, let's say they want to GM a 4 hour session for a Pathfinder event. It would be great if the attendee could submit a session and then we could approve and schedule it.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Track/send a notice when you withdraw from a game (or sign up), to a user's e-mail

I've had it happen to me that my registration for a game dissapeared.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. audit staff actions

I'd like to be able to audit staff, organizer and (once GM Permissions are set up) GM actions to see who makes changes to an event.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Login/Logout Button

Hello,

I love the Warhorn site, thanks for spending your time making such a great tool.

I seem to have problems finding the login and logoff buttons on Warhorn. Warhorn might want to add a login/logout button that is more accessible to users.

I schedule games for myself and my friends and seem to have problems finding the warhorn login and logout buttons. Does warhorn have a link that you can use to login and logout.

Regards,
    Todd Oliver

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please allow closing signups for single slots

Right now, I start closing signups anywhere from a few hours to a day before my event so that people don't sign up expecting to be able to play at the very last minute. Unfortunately the only way to do so right now means closing signups for all events if I have more than one listed, and I typically do since I have two Monday and one Saturday events using the same site a month. It's even worse if I forget to reopen signups after the game day as people are confused as to why they still cannot sign up.…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Email Invite to an event for existing Warhorn v2.0 members

I haven't seen this feature, so I thought I'd add it for feedback.

I can add new registrants to Warhorn by entering their email, first name, and last name. This creates an account and emails the attendee.

Existing users throw an error because their email already is tied to an existing account. I'd rather not have to email those folks again for that con and each new con in order to invite them to our event.

So maybe instead of just throwing an error, add a new feature that emails the Warhorn user an invitation to the event if they're…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add support for multi-slot scenarios

Pathfinder Society (and I'm sure many other organized RPG campaigns) have your typical four to five hour scenarios, but they also have a number of sanctioned modules, which typically take eight to ten hours. To make their schedules a little more unique or interesting, many conventions opt to run some of these longer sanctioned modules, but at the moment Warhorn doesn't really handle them very well. It seems to me that the choices currently are:

1) Split the longer modules up over two slots and hope that people sign-up for both halves of them.
    2) Create overlapping slots, which can…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

yup, definitely. this is a complex feature but it’s on the roadmap and we’ll get to it eventually. for now option 1 plus some communication and active management by event staff is what most folks do.

20. Print Event Schedule button

There should be a button to display (or format a list to a standard Arial 12 or 10 point font for 8.5x11"paper with a 1/2" margin) of a listing for your event which lists all the games by time sequence (somewhat like they are displayed). The coordinator would need;
    Date, Time, Slot number or table/room name, Game Name, GM list, player list.
    There could be an option to only display a specific date range, such as Date A to Date B.
    This means the coordinator could go to the page, select Print Event Schedule button, and all the games would…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

making the event staff’s job easier is why the site exists in the first place :)

staff members do have a couple of options here already (CSV exports of game session data, printing individual session pages), but we definitely don’t have a good schedule printing story for regular attendees. it’s on our to do list though.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base